- 9 Energy Hacks to Stay Motivated When You’re Exhausted
- 10 Free Online Courses To Make You More Successful
- 11 Differences Between Busy People And Productive People
- 7 Common Business Deductions You’re Probably Missing
- 9 Things Warren Buffett Says You Should Do to Be Happy and Successful
- Habits of Great Connectors
- Learn These 5 Great Networking Skills
- How Groundbreaking Thinkers Come Up With New Ideas
- 3 Expert Tips for Strengthening Personal Networks
- 2 Reasons to Revamp the Question (and Answer to) “What Do You Do?”
- FGMC names Nicholas Imbimbo director, TPO operationsFirst Guaranty Mortgage Corporation, which provides correspondent, wholesale and retail mortgage origination channels, announced the addition of Nicholas Imbimbo as director, third-party origination operations.
- Freddie Mac sells off $305 million in seriously delinquent mortgagesFreddie Mac announced late Friday that it sold $305 million in seriously delinquent loans from its mortgage investment portfolio. The sale, which was initially announced last month, was completed via auction, with two pools containing 1,611 total loans being sold to a pair of buyers.
- Georgia real estate investor pleads guilty to bid rigging in foreclosure auctionsA Georgia real estate investor pleaded guilty for conspiring to rig bids at real estate foreclosure auctions in Fulton and DeKalb counties in Georgia. According to an announcement from the Department of Justice, Morris Podber admitted that he conspired with other real estate investors to not bid against each other in public foreclosure auctions on […]
About Liberty House Realty
Real estate agents in Nashville are as plentiful as out of work musicians and song writers so, when searching among the many Nashville real estate sites, it’s important that you look beyond the glitzy web page and find a real estate brokerage focused on your needs and not their commission check. Liberty House Realty LLC has some of the best Realtors in Nashville. We are unique in Nashville real estate because our service is client centered. We know this because our clients tell us. As our client Diana Story said, “We sincerely care about the people”. When selling or buying Nashville real estate, you have to do more than just care, you have to get the job done. Liberty House Realty LLC uses cutting edge technologies which allow our agents to work remotely or even in the cloud. This remote access, real time technologies give our Realtors and by extension, our clients an advantage in the Nashville real estate market. Combine our technology with our commitment to client centered service and you get a real estate experience uniquely Nashville.
Community info for Davidson County
About Our Broker
Jesse was originally licensed in September 2005. He started his career right as the real estate industry saw it’s worse collapse since the Great Depression. As a result, Jesse sought out opportunities to work directly with banks, focusing his career liquidating foreclosed homes. He worked with some of the country’s largest lenders, asset management companies and quasi government supported entities. This highly competitive field introduced Jesse to an intense time of development where he received top notch education direct from national policy makers, government entities, multimillion dollar portfolio managers and many others. Jesse became very successful working with banks however, something seemed to be missing.
As a direct result of listing and selling foreclosed homes, Jesse found that his career could also turn into a passion. He believed he could naturally transition his business from selling foreclosed homes to helping homeowners avoid foreclosure all together. His experience and knowledge working with banks gave him invaluable insight on what homeowners could do to avoid foreclosure. More importantly his experience would give his clients an edge when working with their banks to prevent foreclosure, keep their home, or if necessary sale their home.
Jesse has built a career working with some of the hardest real estate transactions known. He has worked with homeowners who are facing seemingly insurmountable odds, negotiating with lenders who don’t see homeowners as nothing more than just a number. Where others would have thrown in the towel and given up, Jesse has persevered and proven to his clients he cares. He has managed millions of dollars in real estate at any one time and worked with over 30 different lenders and banks both directly and indirectly.
TN State Lic. #TN-00300859