- 5 Things You Should Never Do at Work!
- The 7 Rules of Conference Call Etiquette
- The One Question You Need to Ask Yourself before You Say Anything
- How To Lose Weight and Get Fit While Working Insane Hours
- National Real Estate Sites Can’t Be Trusted for Local Home Values, Here’s Why:
- The Single Most Important Factor To Consider When Selling Your Home Is….
- Six Duties Every Real Estate Agent Owes Their Client: COLD AC
- What is a Probate Sale? – By Marcy Moyer, Guest Blogger
- Licensed Real Estate Agent Fiduciary Standard of Care
- Don’t Try To Clean Out A North San Jose Probate Home Yourself – By Marcy Moyer
- Ocwen troubles aren’t over yetWhen Ocwen Financial does finally report its yearly financial data, there will be several more negative items in the ledger, and the company is attempting to preemptively alleviate investor concerns by getting out in front of the news. In a press release Monday, the company said that it is expecting its fourth quarter and year-end […]
- Realtor's client murdered during home showingA gunman walked into a home and opened fire while a real estate agent was showing a home to a married couple, killing the husband. This tragic event is not the first attack on real estate agents but continues to remind agents that they must take care and precautions to protect themselves.
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions reports 2014 net income of $134.5 millionDespite its business taking a hit due to Ocwen Financial’s regulatory troubles, Altisource Portfolio Solutions still reported a 3% increase in net income in 2014, with the company’s income rising from $129.97 million in 2013 to $134.49 million in 2014.
About Liberty House Realty
Real estate agents in Nashville are as plentiful as out of work musicians and song writers so, when searching among the many Nashville real estate sites, it’s important that you look beyond the glitzy web page and find a real estate brokerage focused on your needs and not their commission check. Liberty House Realty LLC has some of the best Realtors in Nashville. We are unique in Nashville real estate because our service is client centered. We know this because our clients tell us. As our client Diana Story said, “We sincerely care about the people”. When selling or buying Nashville real estate, you have to do more than just care, you have to get the job done. Liberty House Realty LLC uses cutting edge technologies which allow our agents to work remotely or even in the cloud. This remote access, real time technologies give our Realtors and by extension, our clients an advantage in the Nashville real estate market. Combine our technology with our commitment to client centered service and you get a real estate experience uniquely Nashville.
Community info for Davidson County
About Our Broker
Jesse was originally licensed in September 2005. He started his career right as the real estate industry saw it’s worse collapse since the Great Depression. As a result, Jesse sought out opportunities to work directly with banks, focusing his career liquidating foreclosed homes. He worked with some of the country’s largest lenders, asset management companies and quasi government supported entities. This highly competitive field introduced Jesse to an intense time of development where he received top notch education direct from national policy makers, government entities, multimillion dollar portfolio managers and many others. Jesse became very successful working with banks however, something seemed to be missing.
As a direct result of listing and selling foreclosed homes, Jesse found that his career could also turn into a passion. He believed he could naturally transition his business from selling foreclosed homes to helping homeowners avoid foreclosure all together. His experience and knowledge working with banks gave him invaluable insight on what homeowners could do to avoid foreclosure. More importantly his experience would give his clients an edge when working with their banks to prevent foreclosure, keep their home, or if necessary sale their home.
Jesse has built a career working with some of the hardest real estate transactions known. He has worked with homeowners who are facing seemingly insurmountable odds, negotiating with lenders who don’t see homeowners as nothing more than just a number. Where others would have thrown in the towel and given up, Jesse has persevered and proven to his clients he cares. He has managed millions of dollars in real estate at any one time and worked with over 30 different lenders and banks both directly and indirectly.
TN State Lic. #TN-00300859