- 9 Energy Hacks to Stay Motivated When You’re Exhausted
- 10 Free Online Courses To Make You More Successful
- 11 Differences Between Busy People And Productive People
- 7 Common Business Deductions You’re Probably Missing
- 9 Things Warren Buffett Says You Should Do to Be Happy and Successful
- Habits of Great Connectors
- Learn These 5 Great Networking Skills
- How Groundbreaking Thinkers Come Up With New Ideas
- 3 Expert Tips for Strengthening Personal Networks
- 2 Reasons to Revamp the Question (and Answer to) “What Do You Do?”
- Mortgage servicing drags down Nationstar Mortgage 1Q earningsNationstar Mortgage Holdings' earnings followed in the steps of Freddie Mac and Walter Investment Management Corporation as its took a hit from the first quarter’s historically low interest rates. However, this didn't ruin the everything, thanks to these key areas of strength.
- MBA: Mortgage apps reiterate the difficulties of this spring-buying seasonThe spring-buying season is supposed to be the hottest buying season all year, yet industry reports keep revealing that this year, spring isn’t even close to booming. The latest mortgage application report from the MBA is no different, showing that the spring-buying season is struggling.
- Zillow reports record traffic, but bottom line dented by Move/News Corp legal battleThings have never been better for the Zillow Group websites, which includes consumer brands Zillow, Trulia, StreetEasy, HotPads and Naked Apartments, in terms of website traffic, but the company's bottom line was again negatively affected by Zillow’s legal battle against Move, Realtor.com, the National Association of Realtors and News Corp.
About Liberty House Realty
Real estate agents in Nashville are as plentiful as out of work musicians and song writers so, when searching among the many Nashville real estate sites, it’s important that you look beyond the glitzy web page and find a real estate brokerage focused on your needs and not their commission check. Liberty House Realty LLC has some of the best Realtors in Nashville. We are unique in Nashville real estate because our service is client centered. We know this because our clients tell us. As our client Diana Story said, “We sincerely care about the people”. When selling or buying Nashville real estate, you have to do more than just care, you have to get the job done. Liberty House Realty LLC uses cutting edge technologies which allow our agents to work remotely or even in the cloud. This remote access, real time technologies give our Realtors and by extension, our clients an advantage in the Nashville real estate market. Combine our technology with our commitment to client centered service and you get a real estate experience uniquely Nashville.
Community info for Davidson County
About Our Broker
Jesse was originally licensed in September 2005. He started his career right as the real estate industry saw it’s worse collapse since the Great Depression. As a result, Jesse sought out opportunities to work directly with banks, focusing his career liquidating foreclosed homes. He worked with some of the country’s largest lenders, asset management companies and quasi government supported entities. This highly competitive field introduced Jesse to an intense time of development where he received top notch education direct from national policy makers, government entities, multimillion dollar portfolio managers and many others. Jesse became very successful working with banks however, something seemed to be missing.
As a direct result of listing and selling foreclosed homes, Jesse found that his career could also turn into a passion. He believed he could naturally transition his business from selling foreclosed homes to helping homeowners avoid foreclosure all together. His experience and knowledge working with banks gave him invaluable insight on what homeowners could do to avoid foreclosure. More importantly his experience would give his clients an edge when working with their banks to prevent foreclosure, keep their home, or if necessary sale their home.
Jesse has built a career working with some of the hardest real estate transactions known. He has worked with homeowners who are facing seemingly insurmountable odds, negotiating with lenders who don’t see homeowners as nothing more than just a number. Where others would have thrown in the towel and given up, Jesse has persevered and proven to his clients he cares. He has managed millions of dollars in real estate at any one time and worked with over 30 different lenders and banks both directly and indirectly.
TN State Lic. #TN-00300859