- Habits of Great Connectors
- Learn These 5 Great Networking Skills
- How Groundbreaking Thinkers Come Up With New Ideas
- 3 Expert Tips for Strengthening Personal Networks
- 2 Reasons to Revamp the Question (and Answer to) “What Do You Do?”
- 3 Expert Ways to Get Beyond ‘No’ in a Sales Meeting
- The 10-Meeting Rule for Vetting Partners
- Abraham Lincoln’s Brilliant Method for Handling Setbacks
- 3 Easy Ways to Improve Your Efficiency
- 4 Things Every Kid Needs to Hear From Their Father
- RealtyTrac: Top 10 buyer and seller marketsThe housing market is all over the place this year and successful navigation depends heavily on the local environment. As a result, RealtyTrac decided to identify the nation's 10 hottest seller’s markets and the best buyer’s markets.
- Newbold Advisors adds Detta Cutright as managing directorIn this role, Cutright will oversee business development within the financial services area, with particular focus on national and regional mortgage lenders, the company said in a release.
- Ocwen closing residential servicing operations in HoustonOcwen Financial announced Wednesday that after conducting a “strategic review” of its operations, the company is shutting down its residential mortgage servicing operations at its facility in Houston. The decision to shutter the call center will affect 140 residential servicing employees, whose positions will be eliminated.
About Liberty House Realty
Real estate agents in Nashville are as plentiful as out of work musicians and song writers so, when searching among the many Nashville real estate sites, it’s important that you look beyond the glitzy web page and find a real estate brokerage focused on your needs and not their commission check. Liberty House Realty LLC has some of the best Realtors in Nashville. We are unique in Nashville real estate because our service is client centered. We know this because our clients tell us. As our client Diana Story said, “We sincerely care about the people”. When selling or buying Nashville real estate, you have to do more than just care, you have to get the job done. Liberty House Realty LLC uses cutting edge technologies which allow our agents to work remotely or even in the cloud. This remote access, real time technologies give our Realtors and by extension, our clients an advantage in the Nashville real estate market. Combine our technology with our commitment to client centered service and you get a real estate experience uniquely Nashville.
Community info for Davidson County
About Our Broker
Jesse was originally licensed in September 2005. He started his career right as the real estate industry saw it’s worse collapse since the Great Depression. As a result, Jesse sought out opportunities to work directly with banks, focusing his career liquidating foreclosed homes. He worked with some of the country’s largest lenders, asset management companies and quasi government supported entities. This highly competitive field introduced Jesse to an intense time of development where he received top notch education direct from national policy makers, government entities, multimillion dollar portfolio managers and many others. Jesse became very successful working with banks however, something seemed to be missing.
As a direct result of listing and selling foreclosed homes, Jesse found that his career could also turn into a passion. He believed he could naturally transition his business from selling foreclosed homes to helping homeowners avoid foreclosure all together. His experience and knowledge working with banks gave him invaluable insight on what homeowners could do to avoid foreclosure. More importantly his experience would give his clients an edge when working with their banks to prevent foreclosure, keep their home, or if necessary sale their home.
Jesse has built a career working with some of the hardest real estate transactions known. He has worked with homeowners who are facing seemingly insurmountable odds, negotiating with lenders who don’t see homeowners as nothing more than just a number. Where others would have thrown in the towel and given up, Jesse has persevered and proven to his clients he cares. He has managed millions of dollars in real estate at any one time and worked with over 30 different lenders and banks both directly and indirectly.
TN State Lic. #TN-00300859